Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default National Ammo Day

Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Nov 20, 10:46 am, "HeyBub" wrote:
dgk wrote:

Joe, I suspect you will die of some other cause and never have to
shoot some mugger.

That could very well be, simply because he IS armed.

I've displayed my pistol three times in 13 years (twice in a Home
Depot parking lot!). In all three cases, I was being approached by a
dissolute wreck who refused my command to stop and come no closer.
One had a tire iron in his hand.

Jesus Christ! Where do you live? The only scary things I see in the
Depot parking lot are women who get all dolled up with makeup and
jewelry
to go to the hardware store.

Cindy Hamilton

It could be that I was escorting an 18-year old, naked, blonde, female
carrying a bag of gold that attracted their attention.

As for the women in your neighborhood getting all "dolled up," remember the
maxim: "You tend to marry the people you're arround. Therefore, your job is
to figure out where the right kind of people are - and go there." Perhaps
these tarts really believe "It's so nice to have a man around the house..."