Tom

Default OT - Coulter

"Rafe B." wrote in message
On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 19:53:47 -0500, Giftzwerg
wrote:

In article , says...

The Bush administration has set up a fascist regime where people can

be
detained indefinitely without access to attorneys

Cite?

Cite? What, you think the ****ing people are hanging out in Gitmo for
the ambiance? Quit being a turd.

POP QUIZ:

German prisoners taken in WW2 were held until:

(a) They were freed by their court-appointed lawyers.
(b) We declared we were no longer at war with their masters, and let
them go.

Of course, the analogy to our so called "war on terrorism"
is ridiculous. For starters, there will never be a conclusion
to the current war... so the detentions will be indefinite, by
your logic.

rafe b.

And the problem is... what?

Must be something I am missing here.

Only in the vacant cavities of a liberal's "mind" could releasing people
sworn to kill us be a good thing.

Tom