Posted to rec.woodworking
Jim Weisgram[_2_] Jim Weisgram[_2_] is offline

Default Troubleshooting magnetic start switch (MA-15) on Grizzly G1023S table saw

On Sun, 22 Nov 2009 21:55:10 -0800, "Rod & BJ Jacobson"
wrote:

"Burke LaShell" wrote in message
This forum was helpful in troubleshooting my problem, so I wanted to
contribute my findings.

Well after giving me a initial case of heartburn with possible buyers
remorse .....your trouble shooting and easy resolution gave me great
relief.... I just ordered Griz 1023SL last week....Thanks Rod

No need to feel any buyers remorse. I have the same saw. It's a great
saw.

Of course, like any comparable saw, the blade guard/splitter assembly
is total crap.

Jim