Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_31_] Bill[_31_] is offline

Default Troubleshooting magnetic start switch (MA-15) on Grizzly G1023Stable saw

Rod & BJ Jacobson wrote:

Turkey Day (I do a large dinner) and a new saw in the same week should make
a interesting priority choice G.

If it were me, I couldn't think of a better "after TG-dinner activity"
than to help get that ~300 pound box into the basement while you've got
some able-bodied family members around. It might even turn into some
sort of a contest... : )

I may be one of the few around here that like the cast iron router
table extension (most likely, because I'm a beginner and don't have
another router table). I think it is an attractive add-on for the
price--and I don't believe its an option on the G0690.

I hope that moving your saw into the basement is not too difficult.
Gravity is on your side. Are you going to use a refrigerator dolly?
Good luck!

Bill