Giftzwerg

Default OT - Coulter

In article , says...

The Bush administration has set up a fascist regime where people can be
detained indefinitely without access to attorneys

Cite?

Cite? What, you think the ****ing people are hanging out in Gitmo for
the ambiance? Quit being a turd.

POP QUIZ:

German prisoners taken in WW2 were held until:

(a) They were freed by their court-appointed lawyers.
(b) We declared we were no longer at war with their masters, and let
them go.

--
Giftzwerg
***