Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair

Default Agilent DMMs?

On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 16:26:15 +1100, "David L. Jones"
wrote:

Sparky wrote:
I've got an Agilent meter on the way for review in my blog, so
hopefully will have a review soon.

Dave,
I watch your blog with interest. You go into details of usage and
practical features (ie, battery life) that I don't find elsewhere.

Looking forward to that Agilent review...

Thanks. Just hope it turns up, it's been promised so we'll wait and see :-D
Dave.

Are you going to tear it apart, like the Rigol Oscilloscope review?
Your tour of the insides was very informative and useful.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D