Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill Bill is offline

Default Troubleshooting magnetic start switch (MA-15) on Grizzly G1023S table saw

"Rod & BJ Jacobson" wrote in message
acquisition...

"Burke LaShell" wrote in message
This forum was helpful in troubleshooting my problem, so I wanted to
contribute my findings.

Well after giving me a initial case of heartburn with possible buyers
remorse .....your trouble shooting and easy resolution gave me great
relief.... I just ordered Griz 1023SL last week....Thanks Rod

I'm am shopping from the same catalog! What made you choose The Grizzly
1023
over the Grizzly G0690? Price benefit/value? Riving knife not important?

Congratulations on your new saw! I hope you'll share your experience with
delivery/setup.

Bill