NJH

Default OT - Coulter

"trotsky" wrote in message

Jerry McG wrote:

ALL of which is leftist, paranoid, "We gotta paint the other side as

crooks
so people don't realize WE'RE the real thieves", guilt-by-association
bull****!

In three years there's not been one corruption scandal related to the

Bush
administration.

And why would there be? Who wants to be detained indefinitely without
access to attorneys because you've done something the administration
doesn't like? It's funny when Rumsfeld waxes malevolent about "Saddam's
death squads"--somebody should ask him about the U.S.'s "detainment
squads". Does anybody really believe the U.S. government isn't
currently committing war crimes?

If we are committing any, surely they pale in comparison with those
committed during Clinton's 81-day around-the-clock bombing of Serbia. Not
only did we kill hundreds if not thousands of innocent civilians (including
schoolchildren--remember the photos of charred little bodies with arms and
legs like sticks of charcoal, near a missile-struck schoolbus?) but
Clinton's deliberate destruction of civilian infrastructure (TV stations,
water supplies, power grids, etc.) was *by definition* a series of war
crimes. Of course, Clinton paid about as much attention to the Geneva
Convention as he did to any other legally binding agreement.

Neil