Mike in Idaho

Default Question for G0555 owners

Thanks Gerald.

One last question -- once the motor is mounted to the lower housing
with the 2 bolts (mine is 2) does the motor itself turn at all? The
motor that came with my saw would turn freely -- that just didn't make
any sense?! I'm beginning to think that I just got the wrong motor.

Mike

Gerald Ross wrote in message ...
I have an older model 14". The motor is a true TEFC. The original motor
died the first day. It is mounted on 2 or 3 bolts that extend into the
lower wheel housing, slotted so that it can be moved then the nuts
tightened down to maintain belt tension.