Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bombs in our elementary school

On Sat, 21 Nov 2009 05:04:56 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Nov 20, 7:42*pm, Rich Grise wrote:

Why homework? If a teacher can't teach a day's lessons in a day, then you
need to find competent teachers!

Cheers!
Rich

This really does not deserve an answer. But I will answer anyway.

I can teach everything you need to know about welding in one day. But
you need to actually practice welding in order to become proficient.

Same thing is true of Math and English. You need to actually
practice doing math and writing. The practice can be done without a
teacher. So if the kids do the practice at home, the teacher can
teach more during the day.

Dan

Very very true indeed!

Gunner

"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton