Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default National Ammo Day

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 14:37:04 -0500, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

We'll have to agree to disagree on that one. When I'm threatened at that
level, the human will instantly be viewed as a thing, no different from
paper target at the gun range. Hey - call me cold, but that's what has
happen sometimes.

I suppose that is why 90% of the Florida CCW course is on the legal
aspects of actually shooting someone.
It is a Pyrrhic victory if you keep someone from stealing your $1000
plasma TV and it costs you $20,000 in legal bills.

This assumes the body is found.

You start burying bodies in your yard and $20,000 won't cover your
legal bills. You might even get on Dateline.

Did you know that northern pike will eat ANYTHING?

So will pigs and wild boar, if you have access to either of those.