Posted to rec.woodworking
Nova Nova is offline

Default Shipping Charges

Doug Miller wrote:

In article , "Leon" wrote:

Add wear and tear on the vehicle, maintainance, pro-rated insurance. The
governmant allows you a bit over 50 cents per mile when used for business
purposes. That is probably a bit shy of actual cost.

Typically a 80 mile trip really costs you about $40.

Naaah. I do most of my own maintenance; I'm a careful driver, so my insurance
costs are low (less than a nickel a mile); I buy only used cars, so my
ownership cost is also low. *By far* my biggest cost in operating most of the
vehicles I've owned is the cost of gasoline.

If you look at it from a business point where time is money what would
it cost if you added in even a minimum wage rate for your time?

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA