Bruce

Default Incra Ultra router fence question

Those are nice accessories, but they are a bit beyond what I'm willing to
spend 8^)

I'm really just after the basic fence and positioner, I can build the rest of
the doo0dads like fence faces etc. later. The wonder fence is tempting, but
just too costly as a package.

-Bruce

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 9:07:03 -0700, Erik wrote
(in message ):

Get the new Incra LS positioner (fence). It comes either 17" or 25" and is
rock
solid. I have the 17" LS-Super System, includes the Wonderfence (
http://tinyurl.com/ww7e ) on a 27x42 table. Woodpeckers
http://tinyurl.com/ww8f
calls it the Incra LS Joinery/Shaping System. You can also get it in 32" or
52"
for use on a table saw/router setup. I really enjoy working with this
system.
Insert standard disclaimer here. Just a happy user.