Posted to alt.home.repair
JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] is offline

Default National Ammo Day

wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 14:37:04 -0500, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

We'll have to agree to disagree on that one. When I'm threatened at that
level, the human will instantly be viewed as a thing, no different from
paper target at the gun range. Hey - call me cold, but that's what has
happen sometimes.

I suppose that is why 90% of the Florida CCW course is on the legal
aspects of actually shooting someone.
It is a Pyrrhic victory if you keep someone from stealing your $1000
plasma TV and it costs you $20,000 in legal bills.

This assumes the body is found.

You start burying bodies in your yard and $20,000 won't cover your
legal bills. You might even get on Dateline.

Did you know that northern pike will eat ANYTHING?