Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve[_45_] Steve[_45_] is offline

Default Shipping Charges

On 2009-11-21 09:42:22 -0500, Larry Jaques
said:

The real ****er is that the other item he bought last week, for
example, cost $1.80 for the same size and weight but from a longer
distance. And the book from across the country cost $2.37, etc.

Nope, the real ****er is spending $8 shipping on a $3.02 order, and
then finding FedEx has "incorrectly" scanned the package for customer
pick-up. When I thought to track the order, I found it had been sitting
at the terminal for four days. Took two days more (and three phone
calls) for them to actually deliver the damn thing.

And no, I got no notification the package had arrived, nor did I get a
meaningful apology.

I'm sure this is an isolated incident...