Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default You Should Know About Harry Reid's Government-Run Health Care Experiment

"azotic" wrote in message

wrote in message
On Nov 21, 1:52 am, Hawke wrote:

But the millions of people with no health insurance at all, the people
with pre-existing conditions, or the people who are sick and can't get
insurance, they're going to love it.

Hawke

Some of those millions of uninsured people are going to be mad as
hell. They are going to have to pay for this insurance that they did
not want.

Dan

Fortunatley there is a escape clause for those of us who dont
want no stinkin insurance. There is a opt-out for relegious reasons.
I think a lotta people gonna get relegion.

Best Regards
Tom.

So when you get hit by surprise with a devastating illness, like Gunner did,
are you going to refuse treatment beyond what you can pay out of your own
pocket? Can you handle a $275,000 bill, like the one that he got? And if you
get a repeat, like a lot of heart attack victims do, will you be able to
handle another $275,000? I think Dick Cheney had five of them. Could you
handle five?

--
Ed Huntress