trotsky

Default OT - Coulter

Jerry McG wrote:
I see your point. What I don't see is why Ken Lay isn't in prison.

And, what di Mr' Lay do that was illegal?

Oh, right, I'd almost forgotten about this mentality. Just because the
Reagan administration was engaged in highly illegal activities selling
arms for Contras doesn't mean that the Commander Chief knew anything
about something that was going on right under his nose. Naturally,
nobody in their right mind believes this, but we nail the patsy anyway.

What I feel is that the Bush administration is the biggest helper of

white collar crime in the history of the United States, and *that* should
be an impeachable offense.

Virtually ALL of the corporate crime being uncovered (Enron, Worldcom,
Global Crossing, Tyco) occured under the Inspector Clouseau-like Clinton
administration. Just what connection, other than a Holiday card exchange,
can be attributed to the Bush II administration? That's right NONE! More
leftist hypocrisy that's completely transparent.

How about Clinton's Mark Rich "pardon for cash" as an example of corruption
par-excellence, eh, lefty? You people are not only shallow, you have the
memories of a gnat.

Uh, dude, if Bush had half the people sniffing up his ass the way
Clinton had they would have locked him up and thrown away every key in
existence. The fix is on.