Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ken[_6_] Ken[_6_] is offline

Default RCA 32V434 Dead set

Gary L. Woodruff wrote:
howdy, I have a RCA model# 32v434 that has no picture and no sound. I
have checked the fuse. When first plugged in you can hear a relay click
and if you press the power button the power light flashes on and off
until you unplug it. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Gary

I would suspect your set is going into an over current condition.
Check for a shorted component in the HV circuit for a start. If nothing
is found there, check for the same in the LV circuits. I trust you do
have the necessary instruments and knowledge?? If not, take it to
someone who does, it will be cheaper and safer in the long run.