Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Li tool warning - a really long rant Part 2

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message

wrote in message

They are screwing the tool users by selling an ++NEEDLESSLY++
inferior tools at a high price. There sold these same drills last
year wtih 3 Ah batteries, but replaced them with crap.
On purpose. They replaced a 3 Ah battery with a1.5 Ah battery.

Hey Robert - how's it goin? I missed the opener of this thread. So -
you're saying that HD and like vendors are now halving the battery in
their tools? Is this just Rigid, or other manufacturers as well?

Nix on this Robert - I see the genesis of this thread, as another thread.

--

-Mike-