Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Mills Roger Mills is offline

Default Shower with Main cold water and cylinder hot water

michael wrote:

Hi Can someone advise what type of shower I need when I have mains
cold water with cylinder hot water. What is a good shower type to
use.

At the moment I have a normal lever mixer, but then you turn it just a
little to the cold the water gets very cold. It generally hard to
control and the shower water temp keeps changing.

Michael

Why not take the cold feed from the cold header tank - rather than from the
mains - and then use a dual-channel boost pump, triggered by a flow switch?
That's what I do - with plenty of flow, and good temperature control because
hot and cold water pressures are equal.
--
Cheers,
Roger