Posted to sci.electronics.repair
RGR-74 RGR-74 is offline

Default 7 segment display with 4 digits

On 18 Nov, 16:07, "Dave M" wrote:
RGR-74 wrote:
Hello everyone,
someone has the pinout of this four-digit display
LFU-421-2003A 44A?
The dsplay was dismounted from a VCR,
I'd like to reuse it to build a clock or a timer-counter
Thanks to all
Hello
Joseph

One approach would be to get a copy of the service manual or schematic for
the VCR that the display came from. *There, you can (maybe) see the hookups,
voltages, etc. *I say maybe because sometimes the schematics are just
drawings and seem to be devoid of useful info. *You'll have to take a chance
that way.
Best bet would be to visit Mouser.com or Digikey.com and search for LCD or
VF displays that they stock. *Most of those will have links to spec sheets
that detail all the pertinent info you will need to build your clock.

--
David
masondg44 at comcast dot net

Thanks David
I report an error in the code of the dis
the exact code is: "LFU-4421-2003A 744A";
I have tried in every place, but without finding anything,
the only thing I know is that is used in a videoregistarore of Funai,
29D861 model, unfortunately I no longer have it on video, where I
dismounted, I've schematic (now no longer provides them nobody
manufacturer).
Is there anyone who can advise me on where I can find the wiring
diagram of the VCR, which derive from the connections of the display?
Thanks to all.
Joseph