Posted to sci.electronics.repair
David David is offline

Default Schematic Diagram database -- access problem

In article ,
Franc Zabkar wrote:

I found this database of schematic diagrams:
http://service.eclubthai.com/new/

Unfortunately neither of my browsers (Firefox 2.0.0.15, Opera 9.27)
can drill down to a clickable PDF file.

For example, to obtain the manual for an Aiwa TV model 14GT33, I need
to click TV - Aiwa.

I then need to manually build the following URL:
http://service.eclubthai.com/new/Tv/aiwa/TV-14GT33.pdf

The PDF icon is not clickable. Is there a problem with my browsers, or
am I having problems because I haven't registered?

BTW, I can build URLs using Book, HA, and Monitor as directory names,
but I can't hit on the correct names for Home Audio, Car Audio, or OA
& MOBI.

I realise my browser versions are not up-to-date.

- Franc Zabkar

I just had a look and it downloaded fine for me - Mac using latest
Firefox

David