Posted to alt.home.repair
Cheri[_3_] Cheri[_3_] is offline

Default National Ammo Day

"Jim Yanik" wrote in message
4...
"Cheri" wrote in
:

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
dgk wrote:
On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 18:44:32 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Fingerprints, background check. Waiting period.
Registration. National ID card, approval from the local
sherrif, and a note from your mom. Nothing unreasonable,
right?

Reasonable. Is it done that way for ammo? I doubt it but don't
actually know.

New law in California. Buyer must present identification and that
information, plus a thumbprint, is logged by the seller. Also, all
sales must be face-to-face, i.e., no more internet sales.

As if that's gonna stop people from driving to Nevada,Arizona,or Oregon
and
buying a carload there.
Hell,that's the next criminal enterprise;smuggled out-of-state ammo,sold
out of auto trunks.
then Kalifornia is going to whine for National controls on ammo,and the
Appeaser In Chief and his DemocRAT Congress will oblige them.

I thought that didn't take effect until January of 2010.

Cheri

one more reason for CA residents to stock up early.
Especially the criminal element.

I'm leaving CA in July of 2010. :-)

Cheri