Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike M Mike M is offline

Default Making a box joint jig

An inspector once said arguing with the electrical inspecter is like
wrestling with pigs. Eventually you'll figure out they enjoy
wallowing in the mud.

Mike M

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 05:40:05 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 22:42:20 -0800, the infamous Mike M
scrawled the following:

I'm just a lurker but I learned quick about electrical advice. I hold
a master electricians license and 40 years on the job. Learned real
quick to keep quiet.

Mike M

Was that for liability purposes or due to the massive amounts of
incoming flak from the heavily opinionated (and highly wrong) wannabes
out there, Mike? ("I didn't have any solder so I used chewing gum.")