Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Gary L. woodruff Gary L. woodruff is offline

Default toshiba CF2765K vertical deflection problem

Thanks all, I thought I had already verified C301, when I went to check
it again it was bad.(I had never checked it). It was the problem, Thanks
again to all that replied.

Gary

Franc Zabkar wrote:
On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 15:36:43 -0500, "Gary L. Woodruff"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

howdy, The two caps I changed were 1.0uf and 220uf both near the
vertical IC AN5221. I am not familiar with the term jungle IC! Any and
all help is greatly appreciated.

This thread suggests replacing C301 (1uF, 50V) as well as the two you
have already changed:
http://www.plcdrives.com/forum/f34/t...problem-20545/

AFAICT, the jungle IC is a TA8680N. I believe it's called a "jungle"
because it's a one-chip-does-everything solution.

These datasheets may help:
http://www.datasheetarchive.com/pdf-...DSA-764764.pdf
http://www.nteinc.com/specs/7000to7099/pdf/nte7010.pdf

- Franc Zabkar