Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise Rich Grise is offline

Default Bombs in our elementary school

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 09:39:48 -0600, Ignoramus30503 wrote:

Funny dispatch from our school district, I get these because my 8 year old
goes to this school.

Elementary parking lot. Once at the school, the responding officers
located plastic bottles that were turned into homemade bombs with
household cleaning products. Officers searched the area and recovered 12
of these devices. All but one device had detonated.

It doesn't matter what chemicals you use - if they just increase pressure
and rupture the bottle, that's NOT a "detonation."

This is just paranoia on the part of the nanny state.

Hope This Helps!
Rich