Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default O.T Message from The Queen

On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 22:54:36 -0800 (PST), the infamous
" scrawled the
following:

On Nov 17, 6:35 am, Robatoy wrote:

Well, you ruined everything. Got all serious and stuff. I was
wondering if you might be looking the other way when I wrote that
one. In the last couple of political threads, you have been either
absent or barely paying attention.

I was thinking that maybe DB would fire off some kind on blather and
the group vigilantes would get him. And since you wrote such a
vigorous and spirited response, (shame on you for using facts!) the
lynch mobs moved on.

I am a bit tired of the US being criticized all the time, though.
Everything from "real" football, our beers, our government, our
people, etc.
It's old. We have a lot of problems, We know it. We can't help
knowing it as the rest of the world uses us for target practice and we
roll over and suck it up. But we never seem to fix ANY of our own
problems, so maybe we deserve some of it...

Tiring it is, though. It is like being nagged by a group of bitchy
women. Sure, you can gut it up, but their shrill screatching gets old
fast. Actually, I only mentioned Canada because of DB.

Kinda like trolls, spammers, AND the idiots who reply to them, huh?
deep sigh

There is a major dickwad on another group I frequent that cannot get
enough of beating the **** out of the USA for anything he can find.
It is an outdoors/wilderness forum, and although it is moderated, he
can say just about anything he wants as long as he doesn't swear. He
is an extreme Canadian nationalist (nothing wrong with that), but for
me I find it hard to believe that Canada is completely PERFECT. After
all, I pointed out to him the spawned him and let him live there...

So plonk the two dickwads, Naily. It will reduce your exposure a
whole lot (if not remove it.) Don't let one pair of hosers spoil your
enjoyment of the rest of the group. If several people constantly
quote them, plonk them, too. Life's too short to suffer fools.

--
When we are planning for posterity,
we ought to remember that virtue is not hereditary.