Posted to alt.home.repair

Default One last clock

Stormin Mormon wrote:
In the early Kodak years, the cameras took 100 frames. They
were provided with a log book. The calendar on my digicam is
very helpful. Occasionally, I can't remember what date I did
something or other. I've scrolled through my digicam
pictures, to find the date and time I did something.

My digital camera embeds the time and date into the data
if the camera's clock is set to the correct date and time.
Depending on the software I'm using, the date and time will
be shown for each picture.

TDD