Posted to alt.home.repair

Default National Ammo Day

On 11/17/2009 4:37 PM spake thus:

On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 14:44:04 -0800, David Nebenzahl
wrote:

On 11/17/2009 5:40 AM Stormin Mormon spake thus:

There are an estimated 75 MILLION gun owners in the United
States of America. If each gun owner or Second Amendment
supporter buys 100 rounds of ammunition, that's 7.5 BILLION
rounds in the hands of law-abiding citizens!

So how, exactly, do you know that all of these ammo-buyers are what
you call "law-abiding citizens"?

What's your point?

My point, if one were too dense to deduce it from my question, is this:
how many of those 7.5 billion rounds would end up in the hands of those
you'd rather it not (like people who might want to rip you off or
otherwise do you harm)?

--
I am a Canadian who was born and raised in The Netherlands. I live on
Planet Earth on a spot of land called Canada. We have noisy neighbours.

- harvested from Usenet