Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

Default O.T Message from The Queen

"diggerop" toobusy@themoment wrote in message
. au...
"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message
om...
On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 00:07:42 +0800, diggerop wrote:

And to add insult to injury, we now vote by mail or on voting machines
that keep no images of the original ballots. And we worry about voting
fraud in other countries!

With reference to the voting machines, what happens in the event of a
disputed result?

In Oz, the Court of Disputed Returns is frequently called into play when
there is a very close result.
Each and every ballot cast is then re-examined in minute detail for
legitimacy. Initial results have been known to be overturned by the court
under this process.

diggerop

Here, we just invent new words, like 'hanging chad' or 'pregnant chad' and
recount them while being watched by people being watched by people

wow, this sounds just ridiculous, yet it's true.