NJH

Default OT - Coulter

"trotsky" wrote in message
hlink.net...
NJH wrote:
"Rafe B." wrote in message
[ . . . ]

Bush promised to be "a uniter, not a
divider" and as a result of his behavior
we have the most glaringly polarized US
population that I've seen in my lifetime.

It has apparently escaped your notice that all that polarization was

started
by the Clinton presidency, the worst, most corrupt and reprehensible
administration in the nation's history as far as I know.

Because of the cigars, you mean?

No, I was thinking more of Travelgate, Filegate, Chinagate, etc., and all
the lying and perjury, subornation of perjury, abuse of power, stonewalling,
associates fleeing the country to avoid indictment or prosecution . . . that
sort of thing.

What Bubba did with his cigars is of little interest except to his
supporters, who want to keep reciting the mantra, "It was all just about
sex!"