Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Making a box joint jig

On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 22:45:45 +0800, the infamous "diggerop"
toobusy@themoment scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 02:29:13 -0600, the infamous Morris Dovey
scrawled the following:
confusing.

Also, WTF is a "lap joint" to you?

Dear Larry,
I can see your education has been sadly neglected, so I will attempt to
explain the concept.
A "lap joint" is a venue where men can congregate and experience lap
dancing.

Oh, I'm well aware of those places, Dop. But that wasn't the sort of
reference Mo was drawing. (The kerfs were way too narrow for the type
of ladies who hang out in lap joints, kwim,V?)

A lap dance is a type of erotic dance performed in some gentleman's clubs in
which the patron is seated, and the dancer is either in immediate contact
with the patron, or within a very short distance.
Hope this clears up your confusion. : )

Mo gave pics. Where are -your-reference photos, sir?

--
When we are planning for posterity,
we ought to remember that virtue is not hereditary.