Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] upscale@teksavvy.com is offline

Default Making a box joint jig

On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 20:38:28 -0600, Morris Dovey
wrote:

Maybe - I just installed the add-on, now I need to figure out how to
turn jpg files into png files.

If you're using Windows XP, then you already have the means. Open an
image using Windows picture and fax viewer, click on the 'save' icon,
select 'save as type', pick png and save it wherever you want. A new
image is made and the old one isn't changed in any way.

Actually, you should save all initial images in some format other than
jpg since they use a 'lossy' format. Every time you save a jpg image,
it loses a fraction of its sharpness. Use jpg only if you're sure
there won't be any more editing of an image.