Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default O.T Message from The Queen

Len wrote:
No disrespect to your monarch, But We Americans would rather die than
be ruled by a monarchy.(except republicans who would rather anoint the
Incompetent Sarah Palin over you very nice doddering old lady
Elizabeth)Remember we fought a war about this in the year 1776?(we
won) .

I predict that in 2012, America will have had enough of Democrats and elect
another Bush (just like they did after Clinton). Probably JEB Bush. After
eight years of Jeb, there will be that good-looking Hispanic Bush. By then
the dynasty will be firmly established and it's only a small step to a
monarchy.

And the colonists in 1776 didn't rebel against the crown so much as against
the mad King George III. Had he been more temperate or his counselors been
less bellicose, we might STILL be a colony!

As for Palin, well, it's entirely possible that by 2012 that the populace
will have gotten used to electing someone based entirely on style, grace,
poise, wit, charm, and good looks. If so, Palin beats Obama easily.

Unless Obama starts wearing lipstick to solidify his base...