Posted to alt.home.repair
Jules[_2_] Jules[_2_] is offline

Default One last clock

On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 21:23:30 -0500, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Don't you hate that? Go around and change all the clocks.
And a couple days later, there is one more you forgot. This
semi annual clock change, I missed one of the clocks
indoors. And then a couple days later (Today) find one more.
The clock in my digital camera.

I never mess with the one on the camera - I keep the date right, as
that's actually useful once in a while, but the exact time doesn't seem
to matter (if it ever did I suspect it'd be relative to other photos and
absolute time still wouldn't be important)

What I really want is a digital camera that says *where* I took a photo,
not *when* :-)

cheers

Jules