Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg G. Greg G. is offline

Default Making a box joint jig

Morris Dovey said:

sigh Ok - I'll shoot the jig and the output _together_ and put /that/
at the top of the page.

Would that be with a 12 gauge or a .357? :-o
Add a watermelon shot and post it to YouTube.

Don't mind them, I got the idea, but I did have to study it a moment.
I discovered long ago that a photo or 3D rendering works wonders when
presenting ANY idea to "management." Almost all drawings I do are in
3D with isometric views available. It takes very little additional
time these days and helps tremendously during the planning stages as
well - especially as complexity increases. (Yeah, I know - it was a
quick and simple concept.)

It's just not a 2D world anymore. We're likely dinosaurs from the flat
earth era.

Greg G.