Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default hint: the tablesaw doesn't go on the ice chest

On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 02:11:36 -0500, the infamous Greg
scrawled the following:

said:

On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 01:33:11 -0500, Greg wrote:

I do find it interesting that in a group dedicated to woodworking, an
on-topic post garners 1 to 20 replies and yet the much maligned OT
posts frequently number 150 posts.

Nothing unusual about that. Woodworking replies within reason are
relatively limited. OT posts can be virtually unlimited.

They do tend to meander quite a bit, jump into sub threads and various
flame wars. Not a complaint, just an observation.

And here I thought everyone was asleep as I sit here with this:
http://webpages.charter.net/videodoc...s/Remember.jpg
watching Southpark in a tiny window, messing with SolidWorks, and
deciding what to do on yet another birthday.

HBD, ya damned lush.

--
When we are planning for posterity,
we ought to remember that virtue is not hereditary.