Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill Bill is offline

Default hint: the tablesaw doesn't go on the ice chest

"CW" wrote in message
m...

"Bill" wrote in message

"CW" wrote in message
m...

"Nonny" wrote in message

Here in the US, our favorite prayer is called the Obama Prayer. Psalm
109:8".

"May his days be few; and may another take his office."

We can hope but he will very likely be reelected.

I gather you really would like to see S. Palin up there on capital hill,
huh????

Pracicing your mind reading again? Give it up. you're not very good at it.

IMO, we have too many "issues" in this country to blame them all on one
person, or one party.

Show me where I said anything about blaming anyone. In any case, blame for
what?
Nope, Kreskin you're not.

CW,

You are FAR too argumentative for me. I was just passing by, and I'll be
by-passing this topic.
Ya'll enjoy yourselves.

Bill