Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Making a box joint jig

On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 09:10:57 -0600, the infamous Swingman
scrawled the following:

Robatoy wrote:

I am really looking forward to the dumb ass explanation of how to make
these and how to use them. I know it SHOULD be self explanatory ...
Ditto that. 'Splain, Mo!

*slowly raising my hand and looking around me feeling a bit
awkward*..."I don't quite get it either?

IIRC, I believe it was in response to this, which should give you an
idea of how the original is used and make the light bulb pop on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ6_S6lZKLI

I don't see any connection to the KerfMaker in either one of Morris'
funkyarse tool drawings. They're more like koans than anything,
kwim,V?

--
When we are planning for posterity,
we ought to remember that virtue is not hereditary.