Posted to alt.home.repair
First Last First Last is offline

Default One last clock

My home has at least 24 clocks which need to be reset. The computer and
satellite receivers take care of it automatically.
My latest one was the water softener timer, reset just this morning. It
often gets forgotten after power outages until I'm in the shower while
it is regenerating. Horrible showering in unfiltered water!

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Don't you hate that? Go around and change all the clocks.
And a couple days later, there is one more you forgot. This
semi annual clock change, I missed one of the clocks
indoors. And then a couple days later (Today) find one more.
The clock in my digital camera.