Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default hint: the tablesaw doesn't go on the ice chest

On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 22:56:36 -0500, the infamous "Ed Pawlowski"
scrawled the following:

"Bill" wrote in message
IMO, we have too many "issues" in this country to blame them all on one
person, or one party.

That is very true, but this guy is not helping at all, he is making them
worse with wild spending. He's already making Clinton look good and may
even make Carter look good.

Hell, Shrub and Carter have -already- celebrated that they can no
longer be considered the worst President in the history of the USA.

[No, I won't be voting for Sarah again (actually, it was for McCain),
but YES, I'm buying her book to show my support for her and help her
get out from under the personal debt the fsking Demonrats put her in.
GO SARAH! I just hope she stays out of politics, rooting from the
sidelines instead. It's amazing how much she scares the Demonrats,
huh? Even OUT of office. Har!]

--
When we are planning for posterity,
we ought to remember that virtue is not hereditary.