Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Making a box joint jig

On Nov 15, 8:35*am, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
"Han" wrote:
I am really looking forward to the dumb ass explanation of how to
make
these and how to use them. *I know it SHOULD be self explanatory ...

The easiest box joint jig I've seen to bulid and use is the one in
Fred Bingham's book, Practical Yacht Joinery.

Lew

I asked Angela to wrap one up for me for Christmas last year after you
had mentioned that book about 623 times G
Very good, down-to-earth compilation of all kinds of nifty tips and
tricks.
None of this "and now a couple of passes through the TimeSaver..."
bull****.
A book where Neanderthal and power-tools meet.
A very good recommendation, Lew. Thanks for that.

(Are you sure Fred Bingham isn't your nom-de-plume?) G