Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill Bill is offline

Default hint: the tablesaw doesn't go on the ice chest

"Greg G." wrote in message

Tell me about it. Been through three different professions that were
supposed to be" recession proof." They weren't. I guarantee you if
we started importing cheap lawyers and politicians it would all change
_overnight_.

If we imported cheap lawyers, we would have even more litigation. Cheap
lawyers aren't the answer. I have been working at his message for a while,
and I've come to the conclusion that I don't have lots of answers. I do
generally believe that economic principles will prevail. I don't like alot
of what I see.

Bill