Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Does this exist...

On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 10:50:31 -0800,
wrote:

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 09:25:48 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

[snip]

Of course. As soon as a son is born, you ere _entitled_ to buy a
train set ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Sexist. Some of the best engineers i ever met were gals.

Huh?

My comment had _nothing_ to do with the sex of engineers... you
obviously don't get any ;-)

It had to do with _entitlement_... easily convince your wife that you
need to purchase a train set ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

If you wanted a President with balls why didn't you elect Hillary?