Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Ping Larry Jaques

On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 09:02:03 -0800 (PST), the infamous Nahmie
scrawled the following:

Actually, my "shop" got moved to BIL's garage in Longview, TX about 4
yrs ago. SWMBO retired, we sold house & live in a 36' 5th wheel RV,
spend Summer back near kids in Jamestown, NY and Winter here in TX.
Can't really cut equipment down too much because BIL wants to get into
more ww'ing, and he will inherit when I'm gone. Had Lap Band surgery
in Jan. '08, dumped about 60lb. and when I can get rid of another 70,
gonna try for new knees, providing our illustrious leaders new health
care plan will allow it.

Good luck with that one. Hmm, I seem to recall, heap many moons ago,
you had a little accident with your 18-wheeler. Did that contribute
to the fun with your knees?

In the meantime, I do some scroll saw stuff,
and keep a chair nearby so I can take breaks from standing, although
sometimes it's worse to have to get up again than to keep standing!

I hear ya. I turned 56 this year. It's hell getting old. bseg

--
You know, in about 40 years, we'll have literally thousands of
OLD LADIES running around with TATTOOS, and Rap Music will be