Posted to rec.woodworking
Jimmy Mac Jimmy Mac is offline

Default Ping Larry Jaques

Okay now - I hears me name has been dragged through the archives. Lo
and behold - THE GANG'S ALL HERE! LOL!

Good day to me Top Bloke at the bottom of the world - been a long time
Phully. Nahmie was kind enuff to send out the mention.

Actually living in Las Vegas. Got a full time job doing the 9 to 5
thing . . . a full time country band performing up and down the Strip
(opening for the likes of Big and Rich, Reba McEntire, Dwight Yoakum)
and believe it or not, got just enough tools left (or purchased) to
build all my own redwood furniture (including octagon poker table) for
my back yard. Unfortunately, you can't keep enough "juice" in wood
outdoors in the desert - but I'm having fun with it. I really do miss
everyone and all the trouble we used to get into on the wreck. If
anyone has any plans to come to Vegas, email me and let me know.
I'll hook you up with the best places to stay and comp tickets for
our show as well!

Take care and holler back!

Jim (aka Jummy, Minwax Mac, etc.)
www.brazosriverband.com

On Nov 10, 3:56*am, "diggerop" toobusy@themoment wrote:
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

Say "Hullo" to Phully Laird for me if you get through Nannup. *Damn,
it's been 7 years now...I wonder if he'll remember me...if the grog
ain't got him yet. *He slid down from Perth a while back.

Well, he looks to be alive, anywho. *Egad, tell him he needs a new web
guy. 256 color gifs, EEK! *http://www.nannupfurnituregallery.com.au/

You can tell him yourself. *: )

I rang him and he said he would drop in to the wreck and say g'day

diggerop