Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Slightly OT - Wheely bin compactors

On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 16:41:53 +0000, mogga wrote:

A couple of families on our street have several black bins (one
actually has two big ones and then a little one... and they go out
every fortnight. ) I don't know how they do it.

I guess they chuck everything into the bags and don't bother
squishing or collapsing stuff first. All our tins fit inside a 1kg
spread tub, if they wern't squished they'd take up half of the green
box...

Our general waste blue bag is rarely more than 1/4 full after a week.
Sometimes don't bother putting it out.

--
Cheers
Dave.