Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim W[_2_] Tim W[_2_] is offline

Default Slightly OT - Wheely bin compactors

mogga
wibbled on Friday 13 November 2009 13:14

On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 12:42:42 +0000, Tim W wrote:

Rather than fight such pathetic uselessness head on[1], I gave up and got
one of these:

Write to the local paper expressing disatisfaction with the council's
recycling policy.
If you can stand looking grumpy by a wheely bin long enough for them
to take a picture they'll put you in.

(email the letters page so it doesn't even cost you a stamp)

I could sign it "Disgusted, formerly of Tunbridge Wells" ;-

In theory I have the bin inspector coming round sometime to see if I qualify
for a 240l bin and to see if I have recycled everything that's possible to
do so round here (and taking soggy cardboard to a dump 3 miles away isn't
an option in my book).

--
Tim Watts

This space intentionally left blank...