Posted to uk.d-i-y
mogga mogga is offline

Default Slightly OT - Wheely bin compactors

On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 12:42:42 +0000, Tim W wrote:

Rather than fight such pathetic uselessness head on[1], I gave up and got
one of these:

Write to the local paper expressing disatisfaction with the council's
recycling policy.
If you can stand looking grumpy by a wheely bin long enough for them
to take a picture they'll put you in.

(email the letters page so it doesn't even cost you a stamp)

[1] This will be remembered at the next local elections and used to beat
candidates over the head with...

I'll get rid of the paper bin and garden bins next. Poor paper bin only has
2 envelopes in the bottom. And I'll have composting up and running soon so
that will take a lot of kitchen waste... Cardboard will probably be kept as
fire lighting material.

--
http://www.Christmasfreebies.co.uk
http://www.holidayunder100.co.uk