Posted to uk.d-i-y
DavidM DavidM is offline

Default Pre-mitred kitchen worktops

"Perry (News)" wrote in message
I'm replacing the worktops in our utility room which, in itself,
isn't a problem as it's a nice, rectangular shape with worktops
down two sides, but I need a mitred right-angle join - I've never
cut one of these before and understand that it's a bit of a steep
learning curve for a one-off job, so I wondered if anyone knows
anywhere around the Worthing/Brighton area that will sell a
worktop pre-mitred and routed for the butterfly bolts

Perry

I know it's too late for you now, but in case anyone else is
interested about 4 years ago I bought some pre mitred ones from
Homebase (yeah yeah...I know). Each length came with a "male" mitre at
one end and a female one at the other, so you just cut off the end you
don't want. Supplied with the butterfly fixings. 3m lengths I think.

Had to be ordered in and delivered, not kept in store. Dunno if they
still do them.